Carpet Cleaning job description
One thing is certain—when you work for Stanley Steemer, you work for the industry leader. Teamwork, open communication, personal recognition, performance based rewards, promotion from within, and fun are all part of the framework that makes Stanley Steemer what it is today.
There are exciting opportunities available throughout the country at many of our corporately-owned branch and independently-owned franchise locations. Either way you’ll be part of a team that helps every member succeed, because your success is our success.
Job Duties (including but not limited to):
- To assist the Crew Chief in all duties necessary to provide quality carpet and upholstery cleaning; or tile and grout cleaning.
- Set up the van at the job site using the proper set-up procedures.
- Productively and safely move furniture to prepare the home for cleaning.
- Assist in cleaning when Crew Chief is performing other job responsibilities.
- Apply protection and deodorizers; or agents and color seal to carpet and furniture or tile and grout.
- Wipe all baseboards.
- Finish out carpeting (rake) after cleaning and other services.
- Account for and return all cleaning tools and cleaning agents, hoses, chemicals, etc. to the truck before departure from the customer’s home.
- Clean vehicle at end of each day.
- Proper inventory of blocks, pads, spotting agents and retail items on truck.
- Inform customers about and sell retail items.
- Uphold all company safety policies.
- Assist in backing of van using proper backing procedure.
- Uphold all company policies and procedures.